Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Edible Advice

I recently joined forces with the talented and beautiful Miss Jennifer Trecartin of My Edible Advice (who happens to be one of my bestest and closest) to put together a menu & playlist to last you through the long weekend. I know I'm a little late to post as I was away for the weekend, but I swear it'll carry you through your next couple of picnics and bbqs. For those of you in the Vancouver area or otherwise who are looking to get a jump on your summer bod or overall health improvement, she's your girl. She brings an insane amount of knowledge to the table, but makes it easy to adopt. Promise.

Common, who doesnt love some strawberry bruschetta, apple fennel slaw and orange infused chicken quinoa salad on the menu mixed with some summer tunes?

Follow My Edible Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment