Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lady Gaga

Oh.My.Gaga. Her new album has dance-tron written all over it. I swear, its on the cover. Well maybe that much isnt true, but she does win my heart over again with this album. Its nothing short of 80s, electronic infused, dance tune after dance tune with tons of bad assness in her lyrics.

This is what you can expect:
Bad Kids, for one, makes me want to go around on a motorcycle and kick things, and Highway Unicorn was clearly written with me in mind - "With blonde hair and a gun smoking under her toes". Thanks for thinking of me Gaga, you're a real gem. Edge of Glory has already been megaly compared to the She-Ra opening. Again, thanks for this love of a throw back, love me a good she ra inspiration. She also has a lot of religious undertones.. yes folks, it didnt stop at Judas..it continues with Black Jesus + Amen Fashion and Bloody Mary... which I'm curious to see if there is any backlash from.

Then there's this song - You and I. Its has a total country flare and to me is disconnected from the rest of the album, but for some reason it has me hooked.
Its been filling up my ears all day and is starting to beat this black heart red.

My paws are certainly up and praising the mother monster.


No comments:

Post a Comment