Monday, August 31, 2009

Drake

Okay so Drake, where do I start? Can I first just say "holy cow, this guy has pumped out so much music in the past couple of weeks!!!"

To me, the video for Successful is miles beyond ‘Best I Ever Had’, but, I feel like this song is lagging. Trey, I have to say I feel you man. I often sit on the side of my bed thinking about how successful I want to be……or wait, no I don’t. Why don’t you get off yo ass and do something about it then.To be fair, I don’t really mind the verses (Drake's a cashier! Oh love…) but the chorus is just another sap story that we’ve heard before.

Drake and Trey Songz |MTV Music

I have such mixed feelings that I think I’m sticking to Drake’s featured songs for now. I'm also having inner turmoil about writing this cheesy comment.. Can I say it?....ahh...Drake = not that successful in this one... oh dear...maybe I'm regretting the cheese already...

Now, this is what I'm talking about:

No comments:

Post a Comment