Thursday, June 11, 2009

White Rabbits

This video was dropped a little over a month and a half ago, but since I’m new to this whole ‘my own blog’ thang I’m still catching up on some of my favs in the past little while. Thus leading me to the White Rabbits. This sextuplet followed up to their debut album, Fort Night, with their sophomore album, Its Frightening, on May 19th and its is all about leading with the beat – reflected in their album cover which is a mis-mash of a drummer and a pianist and especially evident in their latest single Percussion Gun…. This video and this track is sick. The drummers remind me of Animal from the muppets in this video – crazy, wild and just giving it on the drums.

I’m also loving Lionesse with its eerie piano and They Done Wrong/We Done Wrong.

Their entire album can be streamed off their myspace: www.myspace.com/whiterabbits

Or check out Percussion Gun here:

No comments:

Post a Comment