Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jay Malinowski

Jay ventured to Iceland to capture the beauty of this song and everything about it is chilling. I mean, the song still gives me the shivers, even though I've heard it a million times. Maybe its because you really feel like he's left his heart out on the table in this one... and that, my friends, is one of the things I admire about musicians - the capability to grasp exactly what they are feeling and to craft it into poetry and melody. I think its safe to say that feeling vulnerable is something that nobody is comfortable with, and to me, sharing that in a form that lets people truly connect with that rawness is something that turns up a few more smiles in this world.

"History please let me go, let me be, leave me alone..."



No comments:

Post a Comment