Thursday, February 11, 2010

MIA

I wanted some more bucky dun gun MIA in my life and I was super excited to see that she has a new album due this summer. Get this, one of the songs to look forward to is called "I'm Down Like Your Internet Connection" and she actually recorded it with a group of Filipino Verizon workers via the phone."I was having issues with my cable and wireless, and I was on the phone [with tech support] for three hours, and I thought, 'Maybe this needs to be part of my music, could you just learn these lyrics and sing it down the phone to me?' 10 phone calls later, I have Internet that sticks and a song." (Via Pitchfork) You never know whats up her sleeve. Cant wait for some fresh summer tunes.

In the mean time, here is Rihanna's latest, Rude Boy, with a very inspired MIA video. Ch-ch-check it:

No comments:

Post a Comment