Friday, November 27, 2009

Muppets

5 million views in 5 days? Holy Guacamole...lets see here... if I do my math right, that averages 1 million people/ day.



Monster just cracks me up so much…and I forgot how much I loved how selfish Miss Piggy is. “Moi!” brilliant. Part of me wonders why Kermit wasn’t singing though? Has he retired his vocal voice?

I wonder what the purpose of this is? Are they releasing a new Muppets movie and want people talking about them before the release? Either way, they plug their twitter at the end of the clip and they only have just under 3k followers. Again, if I do my math right, that’s only a .06% conversion rate.


While we’re on the subject, here is my most favoritest Muppets video…..okay I searched and searched the web but can’t seem to find a video of when Seth Rogen joined Andy Samberg at SNL for the Muppet band parody. Humph.

No comments:

Post a Comment