Tuesday, June 29, 2010

N.E.R.D.

I love me some nerds, especially when they come in an N.E.R.D. form. Beware, this song is about to take over the driving seat that is your ears and probably not give them back for awhile. Its like a whole lotta whoa, and then bam – Nelly Furtado is in the mix to make it that much hotter…and go:




Its so refreshing to see these two ghosts of my favorite songs pasts, back and collaborating. And lets just touch on the fact on the “look at you, look at me” lyric that makes me smile because its reminds me of famous Old Spice commercial.



My only quam is that – wow does the video ever remind me of Ke$ha’s Your Love Is My Drug video…from the desert stranded head-dressed ladies, to the cartoons that are mixed into the video. But you said it best, Pharrell, that beat is totally hypnotic, so I’ll forgive you. Now, don’t say I haven’t done anything for you… You’re welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment