Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We Were Once A Fairytale

Have you seen this short yet, starring Kanye and directed by Spike Jonze? (Where the Wild Things Are was amazing, btw)

So you know when you catch yourself blushing sometimes while watching tv? Like in Dirty Dancing when Baby yells "Johnny" outside the worker's huts and her voice cracks? Yeah, well I do have to admit, I was slightly embarrassed for his character while watching this...but a part of me wonders how much of this is acting?

A part of me feels better about the whole VMA incident while watching Kanye self destruct. Then my conscious takes over and I just felt downright sorry for Kanye/his character or whatever....this is clearly case of little devil vs little angel on my shoulder....


"We Were Once A Fairytale" - Kanye West Dir: Spike Jonze from Yooj‽ - Recording Live From No on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment